Sunday 4 March 2007

Happy.. whatever it was!

I knew I wouldn't last long on here! I need to make it a habit! Anyways, my website is up and running on the world wide web, so go on and check it out ;D I dare joo!

The Beanie Network

My life has been farely exciting since I last posted, (donkey's years ago mind you xD) I went and auditioned for our annual school musical - The Dracula Rock Show - and unfortunately didn't make a main part, so I am part of the chorus, well, 'vampires' to be precise, not my main choice, but oh well!

I'm also going into town on the train next week to stock up on joggers and wooly jumpers, our year is going up to Loch Insh for a week! (It's top quality - even for £205!) I have to bring 46 items with me, and that's not including the bag itself! :o

I now heart Heidi Seeker! Her accessories are sooo coolio! (Random xD)

Okaii! Bai for now Beanie luvvers!

-Jeanie

No comments: